Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Shopcasting is the Hot New Social Media Space


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tom Hayesargues:

"As I have asserted before, the Bubble Generation consumer prefers "discovery" over searching. When you've been raised on hyperlinks, that's understandable. And, the best part of discovering a cool new product or service is sharing that find with buddies. Empowering this friend-to-friend hand-off is the underlying value of shopcasting, which I see as the next social media space with the potential to blow up."

The problem is spam, how do we keep things clean?


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?