Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Booksfree.com is like “Netflix for books.”


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Booksforfree.com has 96 000 titles you can borrow by mail for a monthly subscription fee. Keep titles as long as you want.

New on the block is Bookswim with 150 000 titles.

Is your public library doomed? Maybe. if they loose the fiction folks.

But the library is free you say. So what, people pay for cable, water, etc. If the service is good and any title you want is available when you want it, and the local library is starved for cash, maybe the folks who fund the library will say "see, we don't need to provide this service anymore".

I'll be watching this closely.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?