Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1. Not showing up.
2. Procrastinating half the day. To keep it short, my 3 favourite ways to get out of a procrastinating state are:
3. When actually doing something, doing something that isn’t the most important thing right now.
4. Thinking too much.
5. Seeing the negative and downsides in just about anything.
6. Clinging to your own thoughts and being closed to outside influences.
7. Constantly on information overload.

Positivity Blog


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?