Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Photographing a City, Systematically: Take 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is a guy who has photographed 11 000 Manhattan street corners. I hope he mashes it up with Google Maps. I wonder if all big cities did this for their downtowns, how cool would that be for tourists? or would they just explore online instead of coming?

a different take on Google street View, competition from the "crowds"?


Stephen Abram/Google Street View Coverage Map
google_st_view_b4-after_12_10_2008.png


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?