Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Mark Leggott Out Shines Richard Florida At OLA SuperConference


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Although I have read everything Richard Florida has written, and enjoyed the inspirational nature of his talk today, being an urban studies scholar myself, Mark Leggott blew my mind, and it seems, many others that attended too, from what I heard in the halls of the convention centre. While Richard talked about changing the world we live in to harness our talents, Mark Leggott and his teams are doing it FAST, and NOW. No talking, no consultations, no debates. He has a vision and he is on a journey to get there. He is building the world we have dreamed about or never even thought possible. Speechless. Should keep my noodle figiting for months to come.

Labels:


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?