Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Buying Films on DVD Via File Download


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It looks like content providers are warming up to the idea of selling movies online, whereby the buyer pays, downloads and burns the file to DVD. DRM at its best. Giving us what we want. Like usual the adult industry is first to try the model. Others will follow. I can't wait for the day a faculty memeber requests a film we don't have at my library and I can go buy it online and have it for him or her in a few hours versus waiting days or weeks via snail mail. If only I could get it processed for loan in a few hours...that is another problem entirely.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?