Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Blogging Encourages Students to Organize, Share Thoughts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ashley Bleimes (USA Today) wrote a nice peice about 8th graders using blogs in the classroom. They are talking about Guerrilla Season, a civil war era book, and even the author is going the blog. Besides getting students to interact with material and each other, they purposely help students become better writers by organizing ideas, versioning, etc. I love it! Boring essays be gone!


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?