Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Tattoo Artists Try To Control Thier Work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I thought I'd heard everything on copyright...seems tattoo artists don't like others making money off their designs. So if I have a custom tattoo, and I sell myself to a ad in a magazine, as a model, they want to sue for copyright infringement because I made money off my upgraded body? I might have associated their work with something they don't care for...

Scary stuff...

Drawing in Permanent Ink (Jordon S. Hatcher)

Lawyer says, get a contract that covers...any copyright that
artist may have; Indeminification by client for the artist for any supplied
work; Reservation or licence-back of right for artist to use
photos of the work; Client agrees to credit the artist in commercial photos


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?