Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



UC Berkeley Classes on YouTube


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



UC Berkeley has become the first university to formally offer
videos of full course lectures via YouTube. The
school has equipped twenty classrooms to record lectures and
plans to capture about fifty classes each semester, or about
three percent of the course catalog.

Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/ucberkeley

Like I keep telling folks, video content is the future. We have to develop the skills and infrastucture fast. It is going to be like the emergence of the WWW.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?