Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Time Wasting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who said technology improves productivity? A Bell Mobility ad claims:

31% of Canadians check their email at least once an hour.

30 million text messages are sent in Canada each day. (okay this figure seems low)

10 billion call are processed on the Bell Mobility network each year.

5.4 hours are spent on social networking sites, by Canadians each week. (not me, I do maybe 20 minutes!)

I wish they had a figure for how much time is spent watching and finding online videos, each week. I must watch at least 5-6 mini vids each day...maxing out at 5 minutes each.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?