Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



What Consumers Will Pay for Online


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From Mashable



Seems newspapers are doomed...

Personally, I'd pay, if they could come up with a better menu system. Right now I like paper because they are easier to browse, I can't find anything online. there are too many levels of menus...

Magazines, I want paper. A website is great for video add-ons, but I'm not going to curl up on a chair outside with an iPad, or on the toilet, in the bath, etc...


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?