Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Getting Married? Save Some $, Chuck the Band, Use an MP3 Player


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On July 10th, Mary Schneidau, from the Montreal Gazette, writes about couples that are DJ'g their own weddings using their MP3 player and developing their own playlists. They're known as 'iPod weddings'.

I can't imagine shuffling among playlists while partying at my own wedding reception. Pay a DJ to use my preselected playlists, maybe, lead the party, my party, nope.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?