Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Great Idea...Buy a Lobster Trap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ready Seafood, a ten million dollar kiddie start-up company, has a nice service that blew my mind! For $3000 a year, you rent a lobster trap and they send you the catch wherever you live. I love it, but I don't know why. I'd love to buy a piece of a potatoe field, or thai pepper field and get the "output" for the season sent to me. Kinda like outsourcing your garden. I'd lime to have my own apple tree in an orchard. I could visit it when I feel so inclined...and when I want pick the apples at the end of the year...someone else does the care of..I reap the reward. Anybody out there with a tree I can rent in the GTA?

Speaking of outsourcing, I'd love to outsource the upkeep of my car. Someone keep an eye on it, bring it to get fixed when need be, proactive care...outsource my groceries...give someone a list and have it delivered..have them profile me to know what I like and don't like. Know the quantities I buy...


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?