Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Other "Open Source" Stuff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lawrence Lessig, in Wired, writes about open source beer. "Free beer" is a product by a Copenhagen artists' collective (Superflex) whereby the recipe for the beer is open to the public and is licensed freely. A new recipe is released every six months based on customer feedback. OpenBusiness.cc has lots of other examples of open source products. If customers tinker with a company's product, the company can learn how to make he product better.

I wish I could tinker with the library's licensed information products...


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?