Ramblings, citations and "brainwaves" of a college librarian in Toronto. 475 square feet refers to the size of my home, not the size of my office or library.



Pirates Hit Markham's Pacific Mall (Ontario)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you've ever been to this mall, you'll be amazed how much illegal product is out in the open. No matter how many times the RCMP raids the place, the stuff comes back. Think, music, movies and video games. See also the Times Square Mall at Leslie and Highway 7. The entertainment industry needs to wake up and price their product lower to eliminate the incentive to frequent these vendors. I'm shocked at the retail penetration these vendors (pirates) have in a city region like Toronto.


Previous posts

Archives



What do I do with ATOM?